After 3.5 very long days, with very few mistakes, Kevin drove us to perform the miracle of putting the mast together and stepping it on Tioga.
We were very lucky as it did not rain yesterday when most of the outside work had to be done. Of course today is another story, but we managed to get the work done in between the showers….
Bills are paid, the fueldock is waiting and we have said our good-byes. Can’t wait to finally hoist the sails.
We changed to http://farkwar.com/boats/tioga for tracking, but are not sure if it works yet. You might be able to find us on Marinetraffic via AIS as well.
Our plan is to sail directly to Stavanger in Norway. Of course, the forecast for this afternoon is SW in the thirties! We’ll see how far we make it, of if we need to find shelter somewhere in Denmark.